1. Collection of Information
Whenever it is necessary to collect personal information, the use of this information will be carried out in compliance with the applicable legislation in force for the Data Protection Policy imposed by the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD), in order to ensure confidentiality and security of personal data provided.
The collection of personal data (name, email address, telephone contact, address), is applicable in commercial consultations and / or service rendering. The entity responsible for the collection and processing of personal data is CPCECHO.
2. Use of Information Collected
CPCECHO undertakes to comply with the rules of personal data processing in force in the European Union, in particular the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD).
The collected data is exclusively destined to use by CPCECHO, being guaranteed the privacy and protection of the data of the users.
CPCECHO may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service;
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user;
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service;
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation;
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information;
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us;
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred;
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
3. Retention of Your Personal Data
CPCECHO will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
4. Security and Data Protection
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
On CPCecho owned web pages users may find links that forward it to other web pages outside the domain of CPCecho servers that may themselves collect data or request personal information.
8. Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.